Apply online for the most recent Frontier Works Organization FWO Latest Jobs 2023 at careers.fwo.pk. Frontier Works Organization is the Pakistan Army’s affiliated department. This remarkable department invite application for Jobs In Rawalpindi from qualified, dynamic, and sharp-minded Civilians to fill positions like those in the Construction Department. Manager Budget, Manager Treasury, Manager Financial Advisory, Manager Taxation, Deputy Manager Accounts
Assistant Manager Accounts, Assistant Manager Budget, and Deputy/Assistant Manager are just a few of the FWO positions for which applicants can apply. The following job advertisement provides a look at the Government Jobs posting. These positions are held on a contract, which can be extended if an individual performs satisfactorily.
These FWO jobs are in Rawalpindi, and the candidates who are chosen must carry out their responsibilities in accordance with the directions given by authority. These positions are open to applicants with MBA, MSc, CA, ACCA, or ACMA qualifications from all over Pakistan. Before applying for the open positions, it is recommended that all interested candidates read the following eligibility requirements.
FWO Latest Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Jobs|
Jobs In Rawalpindi
- Manager Budget
- Manager Treasury
- Manager Financial Advisory
- Manager Taxation
- Deputy Manager Accounts
- Assistant Manager Accounts
- Assistant Manager Budget
- Deputy / Assistant Manager
FWO Latest Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Qualifications||Applicants should possess MBA / MSc / CA / ACCA / ACMA in the relevant discipline to apply.|
|Experience||3 to 16 years of experience in the relevant field is important to apply.|
|Age limit||35 to 50 Years age limit is eligible for apply at these vacant posts|
How to apply for FWO Latest Jobs 2023?
- Candidates interested in applying can do so online at http://career.fwo.com.pk.
- The interview will not be attended by anyone with TA/DA.
- During the interview, you will be provided with information about the employment rules and the monthly salary.
- Applications that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
- The test or interview will be called to applicants who have been shortlisted.