Water & Power Development Authority (Wapda) has posted nursing and doctor Latest WAPDA Hospital Jobs Lahore 2023. Qualified male and female applicants are encouraged to apply for these WAPDA Jobs in order to fill them with qualified applicants.
The position will be available on a six-month contract that can be extended upon satisfactory performance. The entire application procedure and eligibility requirements for Wapda Jobs as a doctor and nurse can be found on this page.
Latest WAPDA Hospital Jobs Lahore 2023
|Name of Organization||Water & Power Development Authority|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||45 Years Doctore|
|Qualification||Doctor: MBBS or equivalent|
by PMDC and post
graduate qualifications of
FCPS/ MS / FRCS /
MRCP / MD / Diplomat of
American Board in the
respective specialty or
qualifications in the
recognized by the PMDC.
.BDS, or equivalent
MBBS with one year
Nursing Staff: Metric with Science
Diploma in General
Nursing with A Grade and
have a Mid wifery
|Salary Range||40000-90000 PKR|
- Medical Specialist
- Radiologist (Male / Female)
- Surgeon Orthopedic
- Surgical Specialist
- Cardiac Physician
- Medical Oncologist
- Plastic Surgeon
- Sr. Registrar for Gynae
- Sr. Registrar for Peads
- Sr. Registrar for Anesthesia
- Sr. Registrar for Surgical
- Sr. Registrar for Medicine
- Sr. Registrar for Cardiac
- Dental Surgeon
- Medical Officer
- Nursing Staff
How to Apply for Latest WAPDA Hospital Jobs Lahore 2023?
- For the relevant positions, interested and qualified candidates should submit an application with a complete set of educational documents, testimonials, PMDC, experience certificate, copy of CNIC, and two passport-sized photographs.
- Candidates must bring their original documents to the interview at WAPDA Hospital Complex, 210 Ferozepur Road, Lahore, or by hand. Applications can be sent through the Postal Service or courier services.
- The merit of each candidate will be considered.
- Candidates currently employed in the Wapda Hospital Complex in Lahore on a Locum or Lumpsum Package should also reapply.
- TA/DA will not be accepted for the test or interview.
- At any stage, WAPDA reserves the right to halt the recruitment process.
- The 15th day following the publication of the advertisement is the last day to submit applications.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Applications that are incomplete or contain incorrect information will be rejected immediately.
- As per policy, the salary package will be determined based on experience.