The Ehsaas Program has introduced a new initiative, providing Rs 25,000 to registered families or individuals in need. This comprehensive program offers various assistance programs to support those who require help. To check your eligibility for the Ehsaas program, simply visit the online web portal at 8171 and enter your CNIC.
The Ehsaas Emergency Cash program is currently active, so don’t delay and check your eligibility now.
To register and check your eligibility for the Ehsaas program, follow these steps:
- Send an SMS to 8171.
- Write your beneficiary’s CNIC and send it to 8171.
- After a short while, you will receive information about your eligibility.
Alternatively, there is a new way to check your eligibility for the program in 2023:
- Visit the 8171 Web portal.
- Enter your CNIC in the specified box.
- Enter your Phone Number.
If you are not yet registered, you can visit the Ehsaas Program Office in your city or district. They will assist you with the registration process, and you may soon receive an amount of Rs 35,000, Rs 12,000, or Rs 2,000, depending on the category you fall under.
The Ehsaas Program was initiated to support impoverished individuals, including those with no monthly income or earning less than 25,000 rupees, women without a source of income, students who cannot afford education, senior citizens, widows, and infants.
The program was started by former PM of Pakistan, Imran Khan, who also chairs the PTI and runs the Shaukat Khanum Hospital, providing free treatment to cancer patients in need.
For those eligible but not yet registered, there is an ongoing NSER survey to register deserving individuals for any BISP Ehsaas Program. You can manually register yourself by providing the required details on the NSER slip.
Several Ehsaas Programs have been introduced, including:
- Ehsaas Kafalat Program: Providing monthly cash to women.
- Ehsaas Amdan Program: Offering Rs 25,000 to those without a source of income and providing assets to start businesses.
- Ehsaas Nashonuma Program: Supporting malnourished children with food and financial aid.
- Ehsaas Loan Program: Providing interest-free loans to needy students.
- Ehsaas Scholarship for Students: Offering scholarships for deserving students.
- Ehsaas Langar Program: Providing free meals to laborers and daily wage earners.
- Ehsaas Rehri Baan Program: Supporting hawkers with licenses and training.
- Ehsaas Sila-e-Fun Program: Offering cash to those above 50 who served in artistic or skilled professions.
The Ehsaas Program aims to uplift the underprivileged and provide them with essential resources and support for a better life. If you believe you qualify for any of these programs, don’t hesitate to register and take advantage of the benefits provided by the government.