Nawah is enabling all of their team members, whether they are seasoned Latest Equipment Reliability Engineer Jobs In Dubai or recent graduates, to gain the knowledge and experience they need UAE Careers to succeed and excel. Nawah currently employs some of the nuclear industry’s sharpest minds and most dynamic individuals.
Participate in and support the Nawah Equipment Reliability (ER) processes and subprocesses’ development and implementation in accordance with industry standards and Final Safety Analysis Report (FSAR) requirements to guarantee that the Nawah is in line with INPO AP-913 Equipment Reliability Process.
At the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP), assist in the creation and implementation of the Maintenance Rule Program, the Single Point of Vulnerability (SPV) program, PM support for the maintenance function, the management of Master Equipment Data, and engineering performance indicators.
Latest Equipment Reliability Engineer Jobs Details
|Employment Authority||Nawah Energy|
|Educations||Bachelors OR Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Category||Overseas Jobs|
- Equipment Reliability Engineer
Latest Equipment Reliability Engineer Jobs Responsibility
- In order to maintain high levels of safe and reliable plant operation in an efficient manner, assist in the development, implementation, and execution of Nawah’s equipment reliability (ER) process in accordance with INPO AP-913 Equipment Reliability Process, FSAR requirements, and FANR expectations. Use examples from the reference plant, such as Shin Kori 3 and 4, in addition to industry standards.
- Assist in the creation of programs like the Functional Importance Determination (FID), the Functional Equipment Group (FEG), the Preventive Maintenance (PM) Templates, the PM Basis, the Single Point Vulnerabilities (SPV), the System Health Monitoring and Evaluation, the Plant Health Committee (PHC), the Plant Top Ten ER-related issues, and the Equipment Reliability Index (ERI).
- Contribute to the identification and management of the engineering fields’ master data, programs, and procedures that are necessary for putting the ER process into action.
- To ensure a well-aligned approach to ER, provide technical support and collaborate with other ER departments, such as Operations, Maintenance, and Work Management.
- Update the information base expected to help trama center programming applications to empower emergency room examination and execution following.
- Take part in the creation and management of the ER Index (ERI), which is used to assess the health of important plant programs and processes that must work well for safe and reliable operation.
- Take part in the creation and operation of Nawah’s M&D center to guarantee that it offers a practical leading-practice capability for centralized data collection and analysis.
Latest Equipment Reliability Engineer Jobs Qualifications
- Engineering or a related science bachelor’s degree or diploma (or equivalent).
- Two years of relevant work experience, including:
- one year of experience as an engineer in a nuclear power plant.
- In accordance with the Job Description procedure’s attachments 4 and 5, which pertain to Health, Safety, and the Environment, Security and Business Continuity, People Management, Excellence, and Quality Management, the incumbent is expected to carry out standard tasks.
- Assigned, support outage and/or the ERO to guarantee safe, dependable, and ongoing operations; this may necessitate off-hours assistance or shift work.
- Enhance the staff training and qualification program by providing feedback on program effectiveness through training and evaluating operator performance.
- Take part in training to acquire the necessary technical skills and knowledge.
How To Apply For Latest Equipment Reliability Engineer Jobs?
- To apply online, interested applicants must visit the official website.
- The employment authority had the authority to change the number of these open positions at any time.
- The interview will take place with those who have been shortlisted.
- Applications that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
See More Jobs