The Islamabad Electric Supply Company’s Latest IESCO Jobs 2023 advertisement called for applicants from every province in Pakistan to apply for open Jobs In Islamabad. IESCO invited applications from qualified individuals to fill the positions listed below, which are equivalent to BPS-17 and can be extended based on performance in terms of satisfaction.
The recruitment process will be completed via CTS. The appointments for the following positions will be contingent on lump sum compensation packages. All applicants are urged to submit their applications prior to the closing date. The entire information about the Latest IESCO Jobs 2023 list. This page outlines the application procedure and eligibility requirements. Latest IESCO Jobs 2023 audit assistant were also announced prior to that.
Latest IESCO Jobs 2023
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Director
Jobs In Islamabad Details
|Hiring Organization||Islamabad Electric Supply Company|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Jobs|
Latest IESCO Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Post Title||Qualification||No.of Posts||Age|
|Junior Engineer||BE/Bsc Electrical/Electronics Engineering degree in 1st div from HEC recognize universities||48||21-33|
|Assistant Director||MBA/M.com/Msc Computer science/MA with relevant subject from HEC recognize institute with 2nd division||15||21-33|
How to Apply for Latest IESCO Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who are interested and qualified can find application forms and other information at the ctsp website, www.ctsp.com.pk.
- The test costs Rs. 70/-. However, in accordance with Establishment Division instructions and guidelines, candidates will pay half of the test fee, and IESCO will pay the other half.
- Candidates are required to submit filled-out application forms of Latest IESCO Jobs 2023 and the prescribed fee, which is Rs. 35 percent in CTSP’s favor. IESCO will pay CTSP the remaining 50 percent in accordance with the agreement.
- Within fifteen (15) days of the publication of the advertisement, send a copy of your CNIC, two recent passport-size photographs, and a photocopy of the application form directly to CTS via couriers at the address listed on the application form.
- Please regularly check the CTSP website for test schedule, updates, and results.
- Candidates for the disabled quota are required to include a disability certificate from the Assessment Board for the Disabled from the City, District, or Provincial Council for the Rehabilitation of Disabled. Candidates for the disabled quota will be considered at the national level. e. Candidates for the written test or interview will not be permitted to receive TA or DA.
- Employees who have been fired from any organization or who have a criminal record cannot work for IESCO.
- Candidates can only apply if they have completed the necessary Qualifications.
- Candidates who have not received their final Marks Sheet will not be considered.
- A written test and interview will only be scheduled for shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who are awaiting their results cannot apply. j. The age listed for each category already includes a general age relaxation.
- No further age unwinding is permitted in the endorsed age limit with the exception of applicants have a place with planned stations, Budhist, Previous FATA, GB and AJK Three (3) years are permitted unwinding in upper age limit.
- The department will determine a candidate’s eligibility based on their scores on the written exam and interview.