Ministry of Science and Technology has introduced Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs via the commercial via way of means of Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. In those Federal Govt Jobs 2022 Join Now the eligible Male/Female applicants from throughout the usa can practice via the process described via way of means of the company and may get those Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the whole recruitment process.
Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs Details
|Ministry of Science and Technology Pakistan
|No. of Posts
|Dawn and The Nation
|Ministry of Science and Technology, Islamabad
Name Of Post:
Schemes of Certification / Accreditation under Certification Incentive Programme For SMEs, include but not limited to:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS also Known as ISO 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Assessment System Series
- ISO 22000, Food Safety Management
- ISO 50001 Energy management
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- HACCP, Hazard analysis and critical control points
- BRC Food & Consumer (British Retail Consortium)
- SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange)
- IFS (Food Quality & Safety Standard)
- SA 8000 (Social Accountability Standard)
- ISO 13485 Medical devices-Quality management systems-Requirements for regulatory purposes
- BSCI Business Social Compliance Initiative
- REACH Registration Evaluation, Authorization & Restriction of Chemicals
- WRAP Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production
- OEKO-TEX 100
- Global Gap
Features of the Scheme
- It is an all Pakistan Programme / Scheme administered by Ministry of Science & Technology (MoST).
- The Programme / Scheme shall provide one time reimbursement only against a valid Certification. The incentive will be provided to applicant SMEs for only one scheme of their choice.
- The Scheme envisages one time reimbursement of partial expenditure for acquiring certification, so applicable. An amount of Rs.0.1- 0.4 million per certification for each SME is earmarked under the project.
- Intensive nation vide training programmes for the related certification schemes will be organized
- The permanent registered Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) / units are eligible to avail the Incentive Scheme.
- Only those SMEs will be eligible who fall in either categories as defined below:
- a. As per SME Policy-2007 the Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) is defined as the enterprises with employment size up to 250, paid up capital up to Rs.25.00 million and having annual sales turnover up to Rs.250.00 million.
- b. State bank of Pakistan in its document “Prudential Regulation for Small & Medium Enterprises” which broadly categorizes the SMEs, one as Small Enterprises (SEs) with employment size up to 20 having annual sales turnover up to Rs.75.00 million, and the other as Medium Enterprises (MEs) with employment size up to 21-250 (Manufacturing & Services Sector) and 21-50 (Trading MEs), having annual sales turnover from Rs.75.00 million to Rs.400.00 million.
- The Programme / Scheme is applicable to those SMEs/ units who have successfully implemented any certification scheme within the scope/ areas of the project.
How To Apply For Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs?
Please Follow below these steps to Apply for Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022.
- Interested Candidates Can apply online or application form by visiting below.
- Interested Candidates who need all the complete details for this please see below.
- Complete the application form sealed in an envelope and mention the title of the post applied on the top of the envelope, send it to the below address.
- Candidates must confirm their pieces of information before submitting their applications.
- If candidates applying online or application form please be careful to enter your pieces of information.
- It is necessary for candidates who are already employed by the government to apply through the proper channels.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
Address: Deputy Director Personnel Plot # 17 Street No. 06 Sector H-9/1 Islamabad.