The official Pakistan Bureau of Statistics PBS Latest Jobs 2023 advertisement for more than 500 vacancies has been published in Pakistan’s leading newspaper. Eligible male and female Pakistanis who are hardworking dynamic and looking for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics jobs can now apply for the positions listed below at the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics. Primary pass candidates in addition to professional or higher degree holders are eligible to apply for the open positions.
Both males and females applicants are eligible for available vacant PBS Latest Jobs 2023. This page provides comprehensive descriptions of the vacancies, eligibility requirements, and other details that were officially published in Pakistan’s leading newspaper.
PBS Latest Jobs 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Pakistan Bureau of Statistics|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad,Lahore,Karachi Others|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Jobs Category||Government Jobs|
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics jobs
- Statistical Assistant
- Assistant Ministerial
- Steno Typist
- Data Entry Operator
- Maintenance Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Technical Assistant
- Telephone Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Multilith Operator
- Dark Room Assistant
- Head Jamadar
- Field Assistant
- Geographical Assistant
- Junior Draftsman
- Machine Man
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for PBS Latest Jobs 2023?
- For the positions of BS-06 to BS-15, application forms will be filled out “Online” on the PBS website, www.pbs.cov.pk.
- Downloading the application form from the PBS official website is the only way to submit a paper application for the positions of BS-01 to BS-05.
- Copies of education or testimonial documents are not required to be included with the application.
- However, at the time of the interview, the shortlisted candidates will need to bring photocopies of their documents.
- In accordance with the advertisement, candidates applying for multiple positions will need to submit a separate application and fee for each position.
- The admission certificates of eligible candidates will be posted on the website in preparation for the test.
- Candidates for BS-06 to BS-15 will be required to present their admission certificate, original CNIC, and paid fee challah. Candidates should keep checking PBS’s official website for recruitment updates. 20. Within the deadline, applicants with BS-01 to BS-05 qualifications must submit hardcopies of their applications to the address listed below.
- Applications received after the deadline, by hand, or with insufficient information will not be considered.
- Candidates who are already employed by the government must submit their applications through the appropriate channels. Only candidates who meet the qualifications outlined in the short list will be invited to the test or interview; no TA or DA will be reimbursed for participants.
- In accordance with the Relaxation of upper Age Limit Rules of 1993, all candidates applying for the aforementioned positions will be eligible for a general upper age relaxation.
- The applicant’s age will be determined from the advertisement’s closing date.