The most recent information about the PEC Latest Jobs 2023 Application Form can be found here: www.pec.org.pk. There are openings at the PEC Pakistan Engineering Council, and applicants are invited to apply for Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs listed below using the prescribed forms that can be found at www.pec.org.pk. Only highly educated, experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates are eligible to apply for the positions listed below.
Project Director in Project Implementation Units (PIU) at Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) jobs are available. The ESTA Code’s guidelines will be followed when assigning posts. Pakistani nationals can also apply online for the position of Captain in the Pakistan Army in 2023 at jobsalert.pk. For these government positions, candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply, but they must meet the following requirements: a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering that has been properly registered with PEC.
Candidates with PMP certification and at least 12 years of post-qualification experience in building construction projects of multi-story buildings will be given preference. Therefore, viewers, if you possess relevant qualifications and experience, this is the best opportunity for you to achieve success in the future. In the following, you will find a comprehensive application procedure in accordance with PEC rules.
PEC Latest Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs
- Project Director
PEC Latest Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Jobs Name||Qualifications||Age limit|
|Project Director||Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering duly registered with PEC. Preference will be given to candidate having PMP certification.|
Minimum 12 years post qualification experience in building construction projects of multi-storied buildings.
How to apply for PEC Latest Jobs 2023?
- The interview, which will take place at Pakistan Engineering Council Ataturk Avenue (East), G-5/2, Islamabad, is the only way to submit an application.
- Every interested candidate may send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the interview.
- Any government, public, or autonomous organization employees must obtain a NOC from the relevant department.
- At the time of the test or interview, candidates must bring original documents and certificates.
- For participating in a test or interview, as the case may be, no ta/da will be admissible.
- Without the mentioned NOC, no application will be considered.
- Candidates are eligible to be screened at any PEC project in Pakistan.