Exciting Update!! Saudi Aramco Careers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are now accessible. A wide array of job openings spanning various fields awaits eager applicants. Feel free to peruse the comprehensive list of available positions offered by Saudi Aramco Careers in Saudi Arabia.
Crafting an impressive resume can significantly enhance your prospects of securing employment in Dubai. Prioritize your preparation by ensuring your CV stands out. In the event you lack a CV, fret not as you can obtain one through the provided hyperlink.
CV Download: Access the CV for Saudi Aramco Careers in Saudi Arabia by clicking here.
Face-to-Face Interviews: Stay up to date with the latest information regarding walk-in interviews in Saudi Arabia by clicking here.
Company Name Saudi Aramco
Job Location KSA UAE
Nationality Any Nationalities
Education Equivalent degree/diploma holders
Salary Discuss during an interview
Benefits As per UAE labor law
Last Updated on 29th May 2023
Saudi Aramco Jobs In UAE
About Us Saudi Aramco:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest oil and gas company, with a long and storied history in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Founded in 1933, Saudi Aramco is a publicly traded company and the world’s most profitable company. It is the dominant oil and gas producer in the Middle East and is responsible for approximately one-fifth of the world’s petroleum production.
Saudi Aramco’s production and exploration capabilities are unparalleled, and the company is constantly expanding its operations to new countries and regions. Its facilities in the Middle East are among the largest and most advanced in the world, and its investments in research and development have helped it to stay ahead of the competition.
Saudi Aramco has a wide range of partners and suppliers and is committed to maintaining high standards of social responsibility. The company is a major employer of Saudi citizens and provides educational and training opportunities for local residents. It is also a major contributor to the country’s economic development and has been instrumental in the development of new technologies.
Eligibility Criteria For Suadi Aramco Jobs
To start, you will need to make sure you meet the age and nationality requirements. Generally, the minimum age requirement for most positions at Saudi Aramco is 18 years old. As for the nationality requirement, most positions require that you have a valid passport from either Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates. If you do not meet these criteria, then you may not be eligible to apply for certain positions.
In addition to meeting the age and nationality requirements, you will need to have certain educational qualifications as well. Generally, you must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent in order to be eligible for certain positions. If you do not have this type of qualification, then you may still be able to apply for certain positions, but you will need to meet additional requirements.
You will also need to have a good command of the English language in order to be eligible for any Saudi Aramco position. This is especially important for positions that involve communications with customers or suppliers. You can demonstrate your English proficiency through tests such as the TOEFL or IELTS, or by providing proof of English proficiency from a past job or education institution.
Key Responsibilities – Saudi Arabia Careers
- Present structured content in a way that inspires participants toward greatness.
- Conduct leadership, management, and supervisory courses and learning content (in person and virtually).
- Successfully complete and maintain certifications.
- Continually gain up-to-date knowledge on leadership, management, and supervisory soft skills.
- Collaborate with other learning professionals in the development of new course material.
- Review curriculum and make recommendations on utilizing state-of-the-art training aids and techniques, including digital and interactive training systems.
- Assist in other divisional activities either directly or indirectly related to divisional training.
- Under the direction of the supervisor, conduct classroom training and assist in field training activities.
- Be an effective team member who consistently practices proven characteristics of effective teaming.
Minimum Requirements – Saudi Aramco Careers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource discipline
- A Master’s degree is preferred
- Have 6 to 10 years of experience in the delivery of training programs focused on leadership, management, and professional development.
- Have experience in preparing a classroom learning environment and conducting training for 5 to 100 participants.
- Have proven experience as a workshop facilitator delivering leadership, management, and supervisory knowledge and skills.
- Have experience facilitating both in-person and virtual workshops.
- Have experience using emerging learning technologies to enhance the learning environment.
- Able to prepare a training classroom environment as well as conduct and evaluate courses.
- Have a strong ability to develop and maintain relationships at different levels within the organization and an expert ability to effectively manage a classroom environment during training.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience using multiple virtual delivery platforms and their tools.
- Have experience using engaging tools and technologies in a learning environment, including content creation on these mediums. This includes, but is not limited to, simulations and virtual models.
- Have experience with the instructional design of leadership workshops and the corresponding documents to support the learner, including interactive digital participant guides.
- Build experience through continuous research of industry channels for developments in learning and identify practices and technologies appropriate to the organization’s needs.
List Of Saudi Aramco Jobs In Saudi Arabia Positions (New Updates):
|Strategy & Business Development Director||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Senior Strategy Advisor||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Policy & Regulations Specialist||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Technical Facilities Director||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Senior Corporate Strategy Advisor||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
How to Apply For Saudi Aramco Jobs In Saudi Arabia?
The first step to applying for Saudi Aramco jobs is to create an account on their official website. You will be required to provide some personal information such as your name, address, and contact information. Once you have completed this step, you will be able to view available job openings and apply for them.
Once you have found a job that you are interested in, you will need to submit an application. This can be done online or in person. You will need to provide documents such as your CV, a cover letter, references, and other relevant documents. It is important to provide as much information as possible in order to increase your chances of success.
Applying for a job at Saudi Aramco can be a daunting task, but with the right preparation and information, you can make the process a lot easier. Make sure to research the company and find out about its culture and values before applying. Once you know what to expect, you can make sure that your application is successful. Good luck!