Find the most recent Lahore Waste Management Company Latest LWMC Jobs 2023. The LWMC Waste Management Company was established by the Punjab Government. Jobs In Lahore primary objective is to clean up Lahore’s waste, and its success can be measured by the fact that it is currently operating in Multan Rawalpindi Gujranwala and other Punjabi districts. The Multan Metro Bus Project Multan Manager Operations and Compost Plant – Lahore
Assistant Manager Finance are the two open Latest LWMC Jobs 2023 which provides professionals with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work in an excellent environment and offers a salary that is competitive with that of the market. There is also potential for professional advancement. Candidates interested in applying for LWMC Jobs must possess a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized HEC institution
have relevant experience in well-established public or private organizations, and be between 35 and 45 years old. Candidates will receive an appealing market-based salary package, growth opportunities, and a welcoming environment in Lahore City. Therefore, all applicants with a residence in Lahore are encouraged to apply for Latest LWMC Jobs 2023 as soon as possible to end unemployment. I will now provide you with additional information about it down below.
Latest LWMC Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Lahore Waste Management Company|
|Place of Posting||Lahore|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Jobs|
Jobs In Lahore
- Manager Operations
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
Latest LWMC Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Manager Operations||Master qualification from any recognized University or Institution|
Minimum 8 years experience is required
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||Minimum 16 years of education Master is required from any recognized University or Institution|
Minimum 3 years of experience is required
How to apply for Latest LWMC Jobs 2023?
- Candidates must apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk or through the link provided below.
- The process of selection will only accept applications submitted online.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- At the time of the interview, people who are currently employed in a government or semi-government department should bring a letter from the NOC.
- Both the daily allowance and the travel allowance are non-refundable.