Nawah Energy has currently announced Latest Nawah Energy jobs 2023 in UAE. These electrical Maintenance Jobs In Dubai are announced Dubai location. In order to effectively maintain the plant and guarantee high equipment reliability and performance
perform electrical maintenance tasks on safety-related and non-safety-related Systems, Structures, and Components as directed. The execution of surveillance tests, troubleshooting and investigations, the implementation of preventive maintenance activities, and electrical equipment repairs are all examples of these responsibilities.
electrical Maintenance Jobs In Dubai Details
|Employment Authority||Nawah Energy|
|Educations||Bachelors OR Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Category||Overseas Jobs|
Latest Nawah Energy jobs 2023
- Electrical Maintenance
Latest Nawah Energy jobs 2023 Responsibility
- In order to achieve operational readiness and operate at the highest level of safety and dependability, electrical maintenance activities must be performed to ensure that all job tasks are completed on time and in a high quality.
- • In order to guarantee that electrical plant systems and components are operating appropriately, carry out planned and corrective electrical maintenance activities and surveillances in accordance with the applicable procedures and processes. This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- To verify proper operation, the electrical components of the Nuclear Steam Supply System (NSSS)—such as motors, motor generator sets, motors for reactor coolant pumps (RCPs), motor-operated valves (MOVs), cranes, lighting, and so on—must be examined.
- The electrical equipment that makes up the Balance of Plant (BOP), such as power transformers, switchgear (SWGR), protective relays, electrical motors, the main generator in diesel generator sets, uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems, and MOVs.
- Execute proper and prompt preparation and staging of maintenance work activities, including submitting requests for equipment spare parts and special tools to ensure that electrical maintenance activities are adequately resourced.
- Participate in pre- and post-job briefings and supervise maintenance teams as they carry out tasks to guarantee compliance with Nawah’s maintenance standards and procedures.
- Maintain an accurate history record by recording equipment history reports following system, structure, and component maintenance.
- Conduct periodic and surveillance tests to confirm the effective operation of the plant’s electrical system or to find flaws.
- Ensure that the plant’s and warehouse’s equipment and material specifications are identical by updating the material management system’s master data.
- Follow the rules and procedures outlined in the Maintenance Code of Conduct to guarantee the plant’s safety and dependability.
Conduct procedures for troubleshooting the electrical systems and components to guarantee that problems are resolved correctly and promptly.
latest Digital Engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 Qualifications
- Secondary school
- Relevant experience for two years.
- Previous experience maintaining nuclear power plants
- Maintain compliance with management’s expectations regarding the Conduct of Maintenance.
- To guarantee a high-quality training and qualification program, evaluate performance to provide training feedback on program effectiveness.
How To Apply For Latest Nawah Energy jobs 2023?
- Candidates who wanted to apply for available vacancies must need to visit official website with given below link and apply online.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for the test or interview.
See More Jobs