you can Find the AIOU new Jobs 2023 Application Form Online at www.aiou.edu.pk, the official website of Allama Iqbal Open University. According to the recruitment Jobs In Islamabad policy of the Government of Pakistan, the following government jobs in Islamabad City are available on a regular or contract basis.
Assistant Registrar (Legal)at AIOU Main Campus, Student Counselor Assistant UDC LDC Driver Naib Qasid Mali Helper Chowkidar and Sanitary Worker at AIOU Regional Centers If you want to apply for these open positions, you must read the information below and apply right away.
AIOU New Jobs 2023 Details
|Place of Posting||Islamabad|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Jobs In Islamabad
- Assistant Registrar (Legal) (BPS-17)
- Student Counselor (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Mali (BPS-02)
- Helper (BPS-02)
- Chowkidar (BPS-02)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-02)
AIOU New Jobs 2023 Eligibility
- LLB, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, or an equivalent qualification in the relevant field from an HEC-recognized university is required to apply for the aforementioned positions.
- Candidates must have relevant experience of two to four years to apply.
- The age range should be between 30 and 35.
How to Apply for AIOU New Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who are interested can submit an application online through the AIOU Job Portal at www.aiou.edu.pk.
- The cost to process an application is Rs. Rs. 1500 for the BPS-17 Rs. 1,000 for BPS-16 Rs. 500 for BPS-15 to BPS-05 The AIOU Fee Challan should be used to deposit 200/- for BPS-02. The process of selection will only accept applications submitted online.
- Government and autonomous bodies must apply through the appropriate channels and provide the controlling authority with a NOC.
- In no case will TA/DA be accepted.