Pakistan’s National Disaster Management Authority announced latest NDMA Jobs 2023. The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) is looking to fill the following Jobs In Islamabad and invites applications from candidates who are highly educated, extremely experienced, diligent, and well-organized for the following government positions.
Prime Minister’s Office Jobs in the National Disaster Management Authority (Chief Coordinator International) to apply for are Collaboration, Chief Coordinator Technical, Chief Coordinator Media, Manage Operations (Risk Assessment), Manage Operations (Relief), Manage Domestic Media, Manage International Media, Manage Social Media / ICT
Manage International Cooperation (UN Organizations), Manage International Cooperation (NGOs), Manage Logistics (Inspections), Manage Technical (Technical Support), Manager Technical (ICT Development), Manager R&E (Research), Manager R&E (Methods & Evaluation), Manager R&E (Education & Training), Manager Deputy Manager International Cooperation (NGOs), and other such things).
The aforementioned positions will be filled solely on a temporary basis for the first year, which can be extended upon satisfactory performance. Candidates who want to apply should compare their qualifications to those listed at www.ndma.gov.pk. In general, all positions require a master’s degree in the relevant field and relevant work experience. As a result, only qualified candidates who meet all requirements should apply for jobs in Islamabad using the instructions below.
latest NDMA Jobs 2023 Details
|Place of Posting||Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Jobs In Islamabad
- Chief Coordinator Intl. Cooperation
- Chief Coordinator Technical
- Chief Coordinator Media
- Manage Operations (Risk Assessment)
- Manager Operations (Relief)
- Manager Domestic Media
- Manager International Media
- Manager Social Media / ICT
- Manager International Cooperation (UN Organizations)
- Manager International Cooperation (NGOs)
- Manager Logistics (Inspections)
- Manager Technical (Technical Support)
- Manager Technical (ICT Development)
- Manager R&E (Research)
- Manager R&E (Methods & Evaluation)
- Manager R&E (Education & Training)
- Manager R&E (NIDM)
- Manager Finance (Funds)
- Deputy Manager Operations (ICT Support)
- Deputy Manager Social Media / ICT
- Deputy Manager Logistics (Transport)
- Deputy Manager Logistics (Inspection)
- Deputy Manager Intl. Cooperation (UN Organizations)
- Deputy Manager International Cooperation (NGOs)
How to Apply for latest NDMA Jobs 2023?
Online applications are available at www.njp.gov.pk.
The process of selection will only accept applications submitted online.
After the deadline, applications that are incomplete will not be considered.
An interview call will only be made to those who have been shortlisted.
Candidates for interviews will not receive any TA or DA compensation.
The original documents should be brought by candidates to the interview.