The Federal Ombudsman’s Secretariat in Islamabad has announced the latest Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023 to fill with qualified Pakistani men and women seeking federal department Jobs In Islamabad. Online applications are accepted. If you’re a qualified male or female who wants to work for Wafaqi Mohtasib in Pakistan, this is your chance.
Applications are now open to all nationals of Pakistan. On this page, you’ll find comprehensive descriptions of the eligibility requirements, salaries, and application submission procedures for the open positions.
Latest Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Wafaqi Mohtasib|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Pakistan|
|Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
Latest Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Assistant Private Secretary||BPS-16||Bachelor||09|
|Upper Division Clerk||BPS-11||Intermediate||14|
|Lower Division Clerk||BPS-09||Matric||16|
How to Apply Latest Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the requirements for each of the aforementioned positions and are interested or eligible must submit an online application via the National Job Portal’s official website: within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement at https://nip.gov.pk.
- Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment process at any stage, as well as to increase or decrease the number of positions.
- Candidates for the position of UDC (BPS-11) who are proficient with computers and typing and have previous experience working for a semi-judicial institution will receive preference.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be called or invited to an interview or test.
- In accordance with federal regulations, an age relaxation will be granted.
- If you have to show up for a test or interview, TA/DA is allowed.