Sindh Employees Social Security Institution is currently announced Latest SESSI Jobs 2023 accepting applications. The government of Sindh is looking to hire well-disciplined, competent, and skilled applicants for the Jobs In Karachi in the Sindh Province: Director Public Relations Wing-cum-Training and Research Institute (Ex-Cadre), Director Information Technology (Ex-Cadre)
Media Consultant Female (Ex-Cadre), Deputy Director (Public Relations) Ex-Cadre, Deputy Director (Research & Statistics) Ex-Cadre, Deputy Director (Train These Health Sector Jobs in Sindh are on a regular basis in response to the demand of Sindh Employees Social Security Institution, and they are listed above.
To be considered for these positions, applicants must have a combined degree of Masters, Bachelors, Intermediate, or Matric, as well as relevant diplomas and relevant work experience. Sindh residents are qualified to apply. Each post has different age requirements. We encourage you to apply for the MTI DI Khan Jobs 2023 announcement if you are from the KPK province and are interested in working in the medical field. I will now provide you with additional information about it down below.
Latest SESSI Jobs 2023 Details
|Place of Posting||Any where in Karachi|
|Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Jobs In Karachi
- Director Public Relations Wing-cum-Training and Research Institute (Ex-Cadre)
- Director Information Technology (Ex-Cadre)
- Media Consultant Female (Ex-Cadre)
- Deputy Director (Public Relations) Ex-Cadre
- Deputy Director (Research & Statistics) Ex-Cadre
- Deputy Director (Training) Ex-Cadre
- Depty Director (Information Technology)
- Deputy Director (Statistics) Ex-Cadre
- Private Secretary
- Statistical Officer Ex-Cadre
- Audit / Accounts Officer
- Social Security Officer
- Accounts / Audit Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Pesh Imam
- Junior Clerk
- Generator Operator
How to Apply Latest SESSI Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who reside in Sindh Province are encouraged to apply online at http://apply.sts.net.pk.
- When applying online, candidates are required to upload the required academic degree, certificates, and diplomas, as well as CNIC, Domicile, PRC, four recent photographs, and certificates of experience.
- Candidates can download a Rs. challan generated by the system after submitting their application online. Make a deposit of $1,000 at any ABL or MCB Bank location.
- Original testimonials will be verified and only those who have been shortlisted will be called for an interview.
- Candidates who show up for the interview will not receive any TA or DA.