Military Engineering Services announced online apply for 700+ New MES Jobs 2023 for Pakistani male and female who are looking jobs in Rawalpindi in the government sector under pak armed force engineering sector non-uniform department so apply for New MES Jobs 2023 from Bps -01 to Bps-07 from all over Pakistan.
New MES Jobs 2023 advertisement for vacancies has been announced through www.mes.gov.pk. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with Middle, Intermediate, or Matric degrees.
Therefore, if you want to join the Pakistan Military Engineering Services, you can’t afford to miss this chance and must apply for these New MES Jobs 2023. On this page, you can find all of the information you need about the most recent openings in the Military Engineering Services job market, including the application process, age limit, qualification, and Mes score.
New MES Jobs 2023 Details
|Name of Organization||Military Engineer Services|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
Jobs In Rawalpindi
- Charge Hand E&M Gde-I
- Charge Hand B&R Gde-I
- Charge Hand E&M Gde-II
- Switch Board Attendant
- Air Conditioner/ Refrigerator Mechanic
- Oil Engine Driver
- Meter Reader
- MT Driver
- Pipe Fitter / PlumberMotor Pump Attendant
- Sanitary Workers (Sweeper)
New MES Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Charge Hand E&M Gde-I (BPS-07)||Matric|
b. Minimum two years course (Electrical /
Mechanical) from a recognized
Technical Training Institute with one
year job experience
|Charge Hand B&R Gde-I (BPS-07)||Matric|
b. Minimum two years course (Civil) from
a recognized Technical Training
Institute with one year job experience
|Charge Hand E&M Gde-II (BPS-06)||Intermediate, Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively|
|Switch Board Attendant (BPS-06)||a. Matric|
b. Certificate of Electrician from a recognized Technical Training Institute with 1 year job experience in Govt / Semi Govt Organization or in a reputed firm.
|Air Conditioner/ Refrigerator Mechanic (BPS-06)||a. Matric|
b. Certificate of Refrigerator /AC
Mechanic from a recognized Technical Training Institute with 1 year trade experience in a reputed firm.
|Oil Engine Driver (BPS-06)||a. Matric|
b. Course of Auto or Generator Mechanic / Operator from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year job experience in Govt / Semi Govt or in a reputed firm.
Holding valid driving license (HTV/LTV) with three years experience.
|Lineman (BPS-06)||3 years Diploma in Associate Engineering (Electrical Engineering) from a recognized Technical institute / College of Technology|
Knowledge of Office Automation
|Electrician (BPS-06)||a. 3 years Diploma in Associate Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) from a recognized Technical Institute / College of Technology|
b. Knowledge of Office Automation
|Meter Reader (BPS-06)||a. Matric|
b. Course of Meter Reading from
WAPDA or KESC or from a recognized Technical Training Institute.
|MT Driver BPS-04||a. Primary|
b. Valid Driving License holder and well versed with the traffic rules
|Painter (BPS-04)||a. Matric|
b. Certificate of trade (Painter) from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year job experience in Govt / Semi Govt Organization or a reputed firm
|Pipe Fitter / Plumber BPS-04||a. Matric|
b. Certificate of trade (Pipe Fitter /
Plumber) from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year job experience as Pipe Fitter / Plumber.
|Motor Pump Attendant BPS-01||a. Matric|
b. Course of Pump Mechanic / Operator from a recognized Technical Training Institute.
|Sanitary Worker / / Sweeper (BPS-01)||Primary|
How to Apply for New MES Jobs 2023?
- To submit an online application, interested candidates who meet all requirements can visit the official website, www.mes.gov.pk.
- The screening (written) test for BPS 6 and 7 candidates will be held in specific cities, while the skill test for BPS 4 candidates will be held in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Pano Aqil, Quetta, and Hyderabad. In their online application, candidates are required to specify the exam location.
- Out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, general knowledge, and subject matter relevant to the position, an objective type screening test for BPS 6 and 7 will be administered. Only candidates who have been shortlisted (BPS-1 to 7) will be contacted for an interview prior to the final selection for BPS-4.
- At the time of the interview and, if necessary, at the time of joining, non-Muslims must swear to their declaration.
- Govt Workers including MES staff should apply through web-based work entrance and forward their NOC through division, showing their current help number (if any), rank and spot of obligation.
- Depositing the processing fee is not required for BPS-1 applicants.
- Any and all applications may be accepted or rejected without explanation by the competent authority.
- The mobile number of the valid and active contact will be used for all communication.
- Only our official website, www.mes.gov.pk, will have call letters for tests and interviews.
- Candidates must continue to visit the website.
- Only one position can be applied for at a time by candidates. If found, candidates who apply for multiple positions will be turned down.
- At any stage of the recruitment process, applications containing false information or incorrect credentials will be rejected.
- Participation in the Test or Interview will not result in payment of TA or DA.