This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are qualified and looking for Sindh Police Latest Jobs 2023. As a result, the latest Sindh police Jobs In Sindh recruitment has been officially advertised through a testing service. Male and female candidates who meet all requirements for Sindh police jobs, including age, height, and other criteria
can check Application Forms, Application Procedures, and Advertisements from this page. District-by-district advertising currently covers more than 2,000 thousand open positions. Sindh police jobs for junior clerks and lady constables were advertised prior to these posts.
This page provides a comprehensive description of the Sindh Police Latest Jobs 2023 eligibility requirements, which include educational requirements, physical requirements, age limits, and salary, among other things.
Sindh Police Latest Jobs 2023
|Hiring Organization||Sindh Police|
|Place of Posting||Karachi and Other District|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Jobs In Sindh
- Constable Male/Female
Sindh Police Latest Jobs 2023 Eligibility
- Matriculation from a Board of Secondary Education that is recognized.
- Candidates for the position of Driver Police Constable must have a valid license to drive a motor vehicle at the time of the online application deadline. However, the candidate must obtain a LTV License within the three-year probation period.
- Height: 5 Feet & 5 inches (minimum)
- Chest: Minimum 33 inches with expansion of 1.5 inch.
- Height: 5′ Feet With Sound Health.
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST
- Male: For those applying for the position of Driver Police Constable, the time it takes to complete the 1600 meters is 10 minutes, while the time it takes for the Police Constable position is 8 minutes.
- Female: For the position of Police Constable and Driver Police Constable, a 14-minute walk of 800 meters is required.
How to Apply for Sindh Police Latest Jobs 2023?
- Online applications for constable positions must be submitted through the official website: Sukkur IBA University Testing Services (SIBA) Testing Service, i.e. apply.sts.net.pk, allows candidates to download a system-generated challan for Rs.900/- (Rupees nine hundred only) and deposit it in any ABL/MCB Bank Ltd. branch after submitting an online application. When applying online, candidates are required to upload their CNIC, domicile, PRC/Form-D, one recent photograph, academic documents, and driving license
- Candidates selected for an “Interview” will only have their original certificates checked, and applicants who submit false or incorrect information will be automatically disqualified at any stage.
- The Special Security Unit (SSU) and Special Protection Unit positions listed in S. Nos. 32 and 33 above are open to applicants who reside in any District of Sindh Province.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements and are already serving in the government are eligible to apply.
- After the application deadline, no online applications will be considered.
- Applications that are not complete will not be considered.
- According to the Sindh Police Recruitment Policy, children of retired or serving Sindh Police employees with 25 years of qualifying service as of the last date of online application submission will receive an additional 15 points.
- There will be no exceptions made to the upper age limit, qualification, or eligibility requirements.
- All test dates, times, and locations will be announced via SIBA Testing Service’s website, SMS, and online call letters in the future.
- There will be no TA or DA for the test or interview.
- The number of open positions can be increased or decreased at any time by Sindh Police.
- SIBA Testing Service will only call qualified candidates for a physical examination. The date and location of the test must be communicated separately.
- Candidates who do not meet the requirements are advised not to apply online.